Lindsay Hart is committed to the global effort towards sustainability. The firm recognizes that all human activity, including the operation of a law office, has an impact on our environment and the natural world. Within the firm, we constantly seek ways to reduce our impact on the earth and to conserve resources through recycling, purchasing energy-efficient equipment and appliances, and using of the highest available percentage of recycled content in materials.
The firm is an active member in many organizations that promote office sustainability, including:
- Oregon Lawyers for a Sustainable Future;
- City of Portland’s Recycle at Work program (formerly the Blue Works Program);
- Energy Star and is an EPA Waste Wise participant
- American Bar Association – EPA Law Office Climate Challenge.
- Oregon State Bar Sustainable Future Section “Partners in Sustainability.”