Our health law attorneys bring decades of experience advising healthcare providers and institutions on the increasingly complex regulation of healthcare. We provide comprehensive legal services to our healthcare clients including assistance with business operations and compliance.
The firm’s work in the health law group has included:
• Medical staff bylaws
• Risk management for hospitals and clinics
• Disciplinary proceedings and corrective action procedures
• Physician Recruitment Agreements
• Provider employment contracts
• HIPAA compliance, breach investigation and reporting
• State and federal privacy law compliance
• No Surprises Act and Information Blocking Rule compliance
• Private practice and clinic set-up including drafting and review of practice policies and manuals
• Employment matters specific to healthcare clients
• Credentialing and licensing
• Peer Review and Fair Hearings
Lindsay Hart’s health law attorneys regularly assist clients with a full range of health law issues from regulatory compliance to policy development and serving as general counsel. Our clients have included hospitals and health systems, long-term care and assisted living facilities, physician clinics, wellness centers, aesthetic medicine practices and medical spas, dieticians, naturopathic, physician assistant, and nurse practitioner offices, laboratories, pharmacies, imaging centers, chiropractic offices and mental health provider offices. To find out how we can help you with your legal needs, contact one of our experienced health law attorneys.