Lindsay Hart’s attorneys are well known for their substantial experience advocating on behalf of healthcare professionals before their licensing boards. We have represented countless licensees in Board investigations, including physicians, nurses, mental health providers, dentists, pharmacists, naturopathic physicians, and allied health professionals.
Our attorneys have assisted healthcare providers to:
• Prepare narrative responses and summary reports to state licensing boards
• Prepare and defend licensees in Board investigations and Board interviews
• Respond to agency inquiries
• Prepare and defend licensees in DHS investigations
• Appear for and defend licensees in Board administrative hearings
• Appear for and defend licensees in DHS administrative hearings
• Negotiate resolutions and terms of Board proposed discipline
We have successfully defended healthcare professionals in licensing board investigations and contested cases involving administrative hearings. Our firm’s attorneys have many decades of experience helping licensees navigate the often stressful and challenging process once a Board complaint is threatened or filed. We also help healthcare clients to develop strategies, practices and policies to avoid future licensure actions.
© 2022 Lindsay • Hart, LLP