Lindsay Hart has decades of experience representing clients in General Maritime Law matters and the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act. The firm has successfully represented international shipping companies, P&I clubs, family-run fishing vessels, marine insurers, individual mariners, and maritime employers. Lindsay Hart’s expertise can help navigate the nuances and complexities of Admiralty and Maritime Law. Our attorneys practice in federal, state, and administrative forums, and have substantial experience handling a wide variety of claims including personal injury (Jones Act), cargo claims, vessel arrests and attachments, property damage, maritime contract disputes, and allisions and collisions. Our attorneys are skilled at handling emergency situations and are available 24/7 to provide expedient advice to help our clients respond and investigate incidents, comply with applicable reporting requirements, and protect their businesses and personnel. Please contact 1-503-887-4906 for immediate help.
Lindsay Hart’s maritime practice includes the following areas:
(1) Jones Act and Death on the High Seas Act;
(2) Seamen’s claims for maintenance, cure, and unearned wages;
(3) Longshore & Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act and related claims;
(4) Unseaworthiness claims;
(5) Property damage claims of all varieties;
(6) Disputes under charter parties;
(7) Cargo claims;
(8) Pollution and Salvage claims;
(9) U.S. Coast Guard licensing;
(10) Regulatory compliance;
(11) Attachment and arrest under Supplemental Admiralty Rules; and
(12) Limitation actions under the Limitation of Liability Act.