Professional Liability Defense
Lindsay Hart’s attorneys have been recognized for their outstanding work in representing professionals who face liability claims in court or licensing matters before administrative boards. We take a true “team” approach with the professional, hire top expert witnesses, and strive to understand the subject matter as well as a practitioner in that field. We offer experienced, aggressive, and discreet representation in defending your professional interests. We have obtained countless successful defense verdicts on behalf of professionals in both Oregon and Washington.
Our attorneys routinely assist with legal matters involving the following professionals:
• Physicians, nurses, and other health care providers.
• Health care facilities, including hospitals and long-term care facilities.
• Attorneys and law firms
• Accountants and accounting firms
• Real estate brokers and agents
• Corporate officers and directors
• Financial advisors and other financial professionals
• Insurance brokers and agents
Our representation has covered a wide range of issues, such as:
• Malpractice and professional negligence claims
• Licensing and disciplinary matters before state licensing boards
• Regulatory matters before facility licensing agencies
• Credentialing matters involving hospitals
• Discrimination, civil rights, and other employment claims
• Financial and other billing disputes
• Errors and omissions liability claims
• Fair debt collection claims
Lindsay Hart’s seasoned trial attorneys have an extensive record of successfully litigating professional liability claims in Oregon and Washington. We also work closely with our clients to ensure they are protected from excessive lawsuits and costly disputes moving forward.
To speak with one of our professional liability attorneys, please contact us.