Lindsay Hart’s attorneys bring years of experience to employers and employees needing legal assistance. Our firm regularly advises employers and their human resources professionals on difficult matters of policy and compliance. Our firm also represents both employers and employees in high-stakes litigation in both state and federal court, including appeals.
Our work in the field of employment law has included:
• Discrimination and retaliation claims
• Allegations under the many federal and state employment laws, such as the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, etc.
• Claims relating to wages and benefits
• Employment class actions
• Representation of employers before the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries
• Breach of contract claims
• Disputes about non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
We assist employers with compliance and policy development to avoid and reduce exposure on employment claims. We are asked to draft employment contracts, develop and revise written policies or manuals, and assist with employee education and training.
We have handled employment matters in a wide variety of industries, with a particular emphasis on the health care and transportation industries. To find out how we can help you with your legal needs, contact one of our experienced employment law attorneys.